Perhaps you've felt intrigued by the idea of starting a spiritual practice, but you feel overwhelmed or don't know where to start.
Or perhaps you're seasoned with sadhana, but it's been a while and you're looking to jump-start your routine again.
Maybe you really like the idea of practicing as a virtual community, or you're wanting to try some new material on for size.
No matter your reason, we've got you covered!
Put simply, sadhana is a daily spiritual practice. It is the commitment you make to yourself to make space for yourself, so that you might find that inner voice that has been with you all along. Developing and practicing sadhana gives you the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual strength to face whatever turmoil or challenges you may encounter in life. You give yourself the gift of clearing out the subconscious garbage so that you're more attuned to who you really are.
Sadhana will give you more clarity and more peace than simply numbing out with the internet, food, or whatever other addictions the material world presents to us.
Practiced in community- even virtual community- is a beautiful way to raise the vibration of our planet Earth. As we do our spiritual work, we support one another to keep going, we hold each other up, and our efforts ripple outward to positively impact those around us.
Sadhana Contest Details
1. Follow and/or Like Roots for Wings Healing on Facebook or Instagram.
2. Like Yoga with Roots for Wings Healing on Facebook.
3. Find the instructional and practice videos here, on this page, as well as on our Facebook Pages.
3. Each day, I will be posting videos or journal entries about my own experience, or to encourage you along.
4. In order to be entered into the draw for the FREE reading, share about your experience of the sadhana each day and post on either Facebook or Instagram. Please be sure to tag Roots for Wings Healing, as each tagged post will count as one entry into the draw.
5. This communal sadhana will run from Wednesday July 5th- July 18th.
6. The Winner will be drawn and announced on the evening of Wednesday July 19th.
I look forward to sharing this 14 Day journey with you! May it impact you in the most subtle and profound ways. May it bring you clarity, insight, peace, and light.